Webinar Recording: Getting Back to Work Safely in Healthcare
In this webinar Chris Berger from Atrium Health, Julie Scott from The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Karen Brodbeck from OSF HealthCare will take your questions on communicating new safety protocols, re-onboarding furloughed workers and supporting the return of employees working from home.
Watch the webinar recording to hear these Healthcare experts share their advice on how to:
- Get the right personalized information to each employee to help them stay safe and productive after their return
- Collaborate with IT, HR, and Business Operations to expand the reach of your message
- Keep your company flexible in an environment of continuous change
- Build on your increased engagement with frontline and essential workers
- Maintain the trust and transparency you’ve developed with your workforce
Find out how to prepare your entire workforce for the road ahead by signing up below.
Vice President of Enterprise Communications, Atrium Health
Senior Director of Public Relations, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Vice President Brand Management, OSF HealthCare
Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, SocialChorus