Research Brief series: Communication Professionals | The Case for Business Acumen | Produced by IC Kollectif
Research Brief Series: Communication Professionals | The Case for Business Acumen
Based on primary and secondary research from IC Kollectif, this brief presents key findings on the importance of business acumen for internal communication professionals. The brief:
- Defines what business acumen is
- Presents survey results on this topic conducted by different organizations
- Underlines what business leaders expect from communication professionals in this regard
- Explains why business acumen is required for internal communication professionals – at all levels
- Provides convincing arguments from communication professionals to communication professionals as to why business acumen is no longer optional
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Get your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level. The report provides solid insights, advice, frameworks, and resources from which practitioners can learn how to better position themselves as trusted counsellors and advisors, communicate on the same strategic level with senior management, and drive business value. As Gold Level Industry Partner, SocialChorus is offering this series to our readers.