Research Brief series: How Business Leaders Value IC | The Perspectives of Practitioners | Produced by IC Kollectif
Research Brief Series: How Business Leaders Value IC | The Perspectives of Practitioners
Based on primary and secondary research from IC Kollectif, this brief presents key findings related to which extent practitioners believe that business leaders:
- Value internal communication
- Consider internal communication as part of the corporate strategy
- View IC teams as trusted advisers
- Take their recommendations seriously, and more
The brief also:
- Reports on the reputation of the role and the function
- Includes testimonials from communication professionals from a number of organizations, and
- Provides a picture of key findings from recent surveys around the globe
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Get your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level. The report provides solid insights, advice, frameworks, and resources from which practitioners can learn how to better position themselves as trusted counsellors and advisors, communicate on the same strategic level with senior management, and drive business value. As Gold Level Industry Partner, SocialChorus is offering this series to our readers.