Research Brief series: The Licence to Operate | Produced by IC Kollectif
Research Brief Series: The Licence to Operate
Based on research conducted by IC Kollectif and published in the global report The Next Level, ‘The Licence to Operate’ provides practical advice on:
- How to earn and gain credibility to build trust with leadership teams
- How to make the case for the business value of internal communication
- How to better explain your strategic contribution instead of what the you do (tactics)
Download now to learn:
- Testimonials from executives
- Signs that you are seen as a trusted adviser/counsellor
- Signs that IC is valued by executives/senior managers
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Download your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level. The report provides solid insights, advice, frameworks, and resources from which practitioners can learn how to better position themselves as trusted counsellors and advisors, communicate on the same strategic level with senior management, and drive business value. As Gold Level Industry Partner, SocialChorus is offering this series to our readers.