SocialChorus Announces Speaker Lineup for Third Annual FutureComms Conference
Executives from Global Companies to Discuss How to Drive Enterprise Alignment with Workforce Communications
SAN FRANCISCO — March 13, 2019 – SocialChorus, a global workforce communications platform, today revealed its speaker lineup for FutureComms 2019. The conference will be held on Wednesday, April 24 at Gotham Hall in New York City with over 300 communications professionals from global companies expected to attend. The theme of this year’s event is “Creating Connected Companies,” and the discussion will center on how to drive digital transformation, workforce alignment and employee engagement through internal communications. The conference will feature speakers from National Geographic, AmerisourceBergen, MetLife, Panasonic, Lendlease and more.
Today’s enterprise is grappling with a multitude of changes and digital distractions — from reaching deskless employees to a proliferation of communications channels, to the speed at which information is shared. Because of this, it has become increasingly difficult to keep the entire enterprise aligned and informed. At FutureComms, speakers will share their learnings, experience and advice for achieving internal alignment. They’ll discuss how they are not only reaching employees whom they’ve traditionally had difficulty connecting with, but also how they have streamlined their workflows and elevated internal communications as key strategic initiatives at their companies.
Featured presentations at this year’s FutureComms include:
- Bethany Powell James, Vice President, Digital Products & Experience Design, National Geographic: James will show how National Geographic brings stories to life with immersive content.
- Dr. Sahar Yousef, Neuroscientist, Founder and Managing Director of Stoa Partners: Joined by Lucas Miller, Human Performance Researcher, Co-Founder and COO of Stoa Partners. Yousef and Miller will talk about the “dark side” of constant connectivity and its impact on workforce productivity.
- Alberto Canal, Vice President, Strategic Communications, Panasonic: In a fireside chat, Canal will speak about his plans to increase awareness internally around Panasonic’s technology and innovation.
- Gina Clark, Executive Vice President and Chief Communications & Administration Officer, AmerisourceBergen: Clark will speak about how to build a strategic communications team.
- Shiv Singh, Founder & CEO of Savvy Matters: Singh will explain how to navigate fake companies, fake leaders and fake news in the post-trust era and the impact this has on a connected workforce.
- Sessions on agenda topics such as:
- Making IT a co-champion for internal communications
- Reaching deskless workers
- Fueling change and forging connections during times of change
- Using employee recognition to drive loyalty
- Several “How We Did It” case studies will offer concrete advice — strategic and tactical — for overcoming challenges when launching a new workforce communications platform.
- SocialChorus will also unveil an array of new product features aimed at improving communications workflow, simplifying content creation, and helping employees find the information they need for their jobs.
“SocialChorus is committed to empowering and investing in communicators, and FutureComms takes that investment one step further,” said Alison Murdock, chief marketing officer at SocialChorus. “By bringing together communications experts from leading enterprise companies to share their knowledge, we help our industry as a whole grow in importance and impact. The fact that FutureComms has more than doubled in size over the last three years demonstrates that businesses are now prioritizing employee communications as a path to culture shift and increased agility. The SocialChorus team is proud to be a driver of that change.”
FutureComms 2019 is sponsored and supported by LEWIS, ScribbleLive, The LAGRANT Foundation, PRSA and IC Kollectif.
Reserve your spot at FutureComms 2019 by registering online today. Early bird pricing ends Sunday, March 24.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. We empower communicators to reach every worker—from the head office to the front line. Companies thrive and win when all their workers feel informed, aligned, and supported. The SocialChorus platform allows communicators to publish once and distribute everywhere—efficiently delivering critical information to the right employee at the right time. SocialChorus customers include some of the world’s largest global brands including AB InBev, The Dow Chemical Company, CSL Behring, Kohler Co., Cargill Inc., Estee Lauder Companies, American Cancer Society, and PVH Corp. Learn more at https://www.socialchorus.com/.
LEWIS PR for SocialChorus