SocialChorus Launches Innovation Lab to Help Internal Communicators Modernize the Employee Experience
New features include advanced tools that allow communicators to be more impactful and efficient in reaching and engaging every employee.
SAN FRANCISCO — August 29, 2018 — SocialChorus, a global workforce communications platform, today announced the launch of the SocialChorus Innovation Lab, a product and engineering initiative focused on developing key features that provide a seamless and scalable experience for internal communicators. The latest updates include group segmentation, content templates, invitation drip campaigns and tools to help communicators plan, create, distribute and measure their employee communications from one place.
Modernizing communications is a foundational aspect of transforming the employee experience. From frontline workers becoming a focal point to good customer experience being correlated with a positive employee experience, the way we work is changing. To address these changes, communicators have a critical need to reach every employee, wherever they are, and in a way that is timely, relevant and personalized.
“Internal communicators manage multiple systems and often spend hours creating differentiated content for different groups of employees,” said Tim Christensen, vice president of product and engineering at SocialChorus. “Instead of relying on cascade communications, companies need to modernize their infrastructures to serve the needs of their workforces. The SocialChorus Innovation Lab is focused on providing communicators with technology that accelerates the pace at which the enterprise can make decisions, disseminate information, foster alignment and institute change. Our latest study on Comms Effectiveness found that customers who send emails through the SocialChorus platform have an average open rate of 45 percent, compared to the 23 percent industry average.”
SocialChorus Innovation Lab’s features that make it easier for communicators to drive their employee engagement strategies at scale with less tactical work include:
- Newsletter templates: Save time by reducing newsletter development from 10–30 hours to just minutes per week. Create new content efficiently by seamlessly pulling in brand-approved material and selecting pre-developed design options.
- Attachments: Unify all communications in one place by attaching documents including PDFs, Excel sheets, ICS files and PowerPoint presentations across multiple channels.
- Targeted groups: Segment users into groups by demographics, geography, organization, and behavior, to deliver hyper-relevant messages.
- Bulk uploads: Drive user adoption by uploading and managing employee lists to send branded, personalized invitations through the platform.
- Welcome drip campaigns: Walk new employees through key actions to be completed within the first week of joining the SocialChorus program to streamline the onboarding experience and greatly increase engagement.
- Invitation drip campaigns: Ensure maximum user adoption by automatically following up via email with invited users until they register.
- Commenting: Allow employees to comment on relevant content, including @ mentions to tag fellow employees, while having full moderation control.
- Video submissions: Increase employee engagement through video submissions that encourage teams to stay connected and interact with each other.
- Enhanced reporting: Use real-time insights to demonstrate the impact of your communications programs and correlate program usage and engagement with your business metrics and goals.
“Workforce communications is a central part of driving organizational alignment and ensuring business objectives are well understood,” said Nicole Alvino, co-founder and chief strategy officer at SocialChorus. “As the workforce diversifies, it’s important to engage every employee, from executive to manager to factory worker. Internal communicators need a way to do that without the tedious and repetitive task of communicating with thousands of people on multiple channels.”
All features from the SocialChorus Innovation Lab are available today. To learn more about how to modernize workforce communications, visit: http://www.socialchorus.com/platform/
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. We empower communicators to reach every worker—from the head office to the front line. Companies thrive and win when all their workers feel informed, aligned, and supported. The SocialChorus platform allows communicators to publish once and distribute everywhere—efficiently delivering critical information to the right employee at the right time. SocialChorus customers include some of the world’s largest global brands including AB InBev, The Dow Chemical Company, Aptiv, Kohler Co., Caterpillar, 7-Eleven, Estee Lauder Companies, and PVH Corp. Learn more at http://www.socialchorus.com
LEWIS PR for SocialChorus