10 Lessons from FutureComms 18
Thursday, May 3 | 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET
Missed FutureComms? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We welcomed over 250 communicators to New York City for a full day of discussions inspired by a wholesale shift in communication priorities that has brought internal and employee communications to the forefront.
Join SocialChorus Founder Greg Shove on Thursday, May 3, 2018, 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET, to hear about the 10 lessons he learned at FutureComms.
Key takeaways include:
- Why companies like Vodafone, Dow, and Aptiv put communications at the center of digital transformation efforts
- What you can do to prove the value of workforce communications to your leadership and budget stakeholders
- Best practices and industry benchmarks for workforce communications
- How to hold your audience’s attention on mobile from Cliff Levy, The New York Times’ Deputy Managing Editor
- Bonus tip: what Greg learned from studying the largest workforce communications app in the world – Uber
Greg is the executive chairman and co-founder of SocialChorus, the leading workforce communications platform. Greg has helped brands and consumers connect online since the early days of the internet. 2Market, a Silicon Valley startup that he co-founded, pioneered the development of interactive shopping before being acquired by AOL in 1995. In the past, he has worked at Sun Microsystems, Apple Computer, and AOL.